Friday, August 16, 2019

Snowman Season Card for a Paper Players Challenge

Since I had the Let it Snow suite out, I used it again on this card.

I also used The Paper Players#454 Color Challenge, here.
The colors to use are Black, White plus any other color.
I chose my favorite, Real Red!!

Snowman Season is the stamp set with some Let it Snow Specialty DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Snowman Season
Papers: WW, Real Red, Let it Snow Specialty DSP
Inks: Basic Black, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Shaded Spruce
Accessories: Snowman Builder punch, Banner Triple punch, Pinewood Planks embossing folder,  Stampin dimensionals





2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Super cute, Jennie!! Who wouldn't smile at this sweet little guy! And he's perfect with Real Red accents! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a fun Christmas card Jennie! The snowman really pops with the red accents. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!