Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Bright Back to School Card for Three Challenges

I managed to fit some stamping in today between umpteen loads of wash and shopping trips. And I managed to fit in three challenges for this card.

First, it's for the sketch at Case this Sketch#333 here.

Second, the colors are for the Paper Craft Crew#346 here.
The colors are Pineapple Punch, Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade and Blueberry Bushel.

And finally, The Paper Players#453 Theme: Back to School, here. 
The primary colors remind me of school and this would be a great card for the first day of school for a student or a teacher!


Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Broadway Birthday and Piece of Cake
Papers: WW, Blueberry Bushel, Pineapple Punch, 2018-2020 In Color 6 by 6 DSP
Inks:  Pineapple Punch, Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade and Blueberry Bushel
Accessories: Broadway Lights dies, Subtle embossing folder, Stampin dimensionals







3 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Jennie, this is a perfect card to encourage any one! I love the primary colors and the sentiment! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

laurie said...

So cute! I love that strip of gingham.Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

Jaydee said...

The gingham is perfect for a back to school card. Reminds me of my summer school uniform. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players
Jaydee