Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Friends Forever Card for Three Challenges

Here's a cute, clean and simple card for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at CAS Color & Sketches#334 here. I've missed the deadline to enter but I still really like the sketch!!!

Second, is The Paper Players#455-Clean and Simple: Kids, here.

Finally, it's for the TGIF Challenge#225-Inspiration: All on Black, here.

Happy Tails is the stamp set.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Happy Tails
Papers: WW, Basic Black, Poppy Parade
Inks: Basic Black and Poppy Parade
Accessories: Dog builder punch, Stampin dimensionals










2 comments:

Tammy C. Wilson said...

Such an adorable card, Jennie!!! Thanks for playing along with this week's TGIF Challenge! :)

Ann Schach said...

Adorable, Jennie! I'm such a pushover for dog cards,and this one has such a great layout. I love the trail of paw prints. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players!