Wednesday, August 14, 2019

More 2019 Holiday Catalog Sneak Peeks

I had to play some more with my 2019 Holiday Catalog pre-order and this time I went with a fall card. I also used a sketch and a color challenge.

These goodies are from the Come to Gather Suite. I've used the stamp set, Gather Together, with it's coordinating Gathered Leaves dies. And there's also the coordinating Come to Gather DSP.

This is for the sketch at the Global Design Project#202 here.

And then the colors are from Sunday Stamps#211 here.
I saw the colors of this DSP, specifically Early Espresso, Cajun Craze and Pretty Peacock.


Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Gather Together
Papers: WW, Early Espresso, Come to Gather DSP
Inks: Cajun Craze and Pretty Peacock
Accessories: Gathered Leaves dies, Linen thread, Banner Triple punch, Stampin dimensionals




3 comments:

Heather said...

Lovely, Jennie - I'm just about to break out this DSP myself! Love that woodgrain background, too - a sweet Fall card! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Heidi Baks said...

It's great to see some of the papers available in this suite -- and I just love cards using all the coordinating products. Fall is my favorite crafting theme, so your card really hits a cord with me. Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

Claire Broadwater said...

Jennie, this is gorgeous! I love all the DSP and the woodgrain background! Such a wonderful sentiment, too!
Thank you for joining us at Sunday Stamps! XX