Friday, December 13, 2019

Christmas Card for a Freshly Made Sketch

I'm still plugging away on my Christmas cards and this sketch helped me use up some scraps.

This card is for the Freshly Made Sketch#415 here.

Merry Christmas to All is the stamp set with some Wrapped in Plaid 6 by 6 Specialty DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Merry Christmas to All
Papers: WW, Shaded Spruce, Wrapped in Plaid 6 by 6 Specialty DSP
Inks: Shaded Spruce and Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Subtle embossing folder, Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin dimesionals






3 comments:

Kim S said...

I love your classic Christmas colors and patterns - a perfect background for the sentiment. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Perfect CAS card and a great way to use up some of the patterned paper stash! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile RIBON said...

I love this classic and warmful Christmas atmosphere. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.