Monday, December 16, 2019

Last Few Christmas Cards!!

Finishing up my Christmas cards and this one is for a sketch and an inspiration challenge.

First, it's for the sketch at TGIF Challenge#242 here.

And then for the inspiration photo at Just Add Ink#486 here.
I was inspired by the red stripes, greenery and the sparkle and shine.

Snowman Season is the stamp set with some Let it Snow Specialty DSP.

I added some water coloring, marker flecking and some Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels for the sparkle.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Snowman Season
Papers: WW, Water color, Real Red, Let is Snow Specialty DSP
Inks: Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Coastal Cabana
Accessories: Aqua painter, Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin dimensionals




2 comments:

Tami Hewlett said...

Beautiful!!! Love the watercolored background! What a great idea! ❤❤❤

Chantell Randall said...

I really like the way you have created the panel, lovely colours in the papers. Chantell Just Add Ink