Friday, December 6, 2019

Merry Christmas Card for a Freshly Made Sketch

This is my take on the Freshly Made Sketch#414 here.

I have lots of scraps left over from the Wrapped in Plaid 6 by 6 Specialty DSP so I thought of those right away when I saw this sketch.

Merry Christmas was cut out with the Merry Christmas dies. I added a Shaded Spruce Sprig punch, dressed up with some Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels.

And the WW was embellished with the Subtle Embossing folder.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: none
Papers: WW, Shaded Spruce, Cherry Cobbler, Wrapped in Plaid 6 by 6 Specialty DSP
Inks: none
Accessories: Sprig punch, Merry Christmas dies, Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels



1 comment:

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh this is lovely Jennie! So clean and pretty! you've created a fabulous festive card. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!