Thursday, December 5, 2019

Happy Christmas Wishes for Two Challenges

Since I had the Wrapped in Plaid 6 by 6 Specialty DSP out for yesterday's card, I used it again for today's card.

I've also used the sketch at Fab Friday#177 here.

And the colors are the same as the Splitcoast Color Challenge#768 here.

I water colored a piece of Shimmery White card stock with Cherry Cobbler and Shaded Spruce. Then I stamped the ornament from Lots of Cheer in Versamark, covering it with Gold embossing powder then heating it up. A pretty result if I do say so myself!

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Lots of Cheer
Papers: WW, Gold Foil Sheets, Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce, Wrapped in Plaid 6 by 6 Specialty DSP
Inks: Versamark, Shaded Spruce, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Stitched Shapes dies, Gold Embossing Powder, 3/8 inch Shaded Spruce/Gold Striped ribbon, Stampin dimensionals


 
 

No comments: