Saturday, December 7, 2019

Snowman Christmas Card for Two Challenges

Yet another Christmas card for two challenges!!

First, I used the sketch at the Hand Stamped Sentiments#329 here.  I just kinda flipped the sketch a bit.

And then the colors came from Sunday Stamps#219 here.
I saw these colors and immediately thought of the Let it Snow Specialty DSP.  I focused on the Flirty Flamingo, Real Red and Coastal Cabana.

Snowman Season is the stamp set with some of the Let it Snow Embellishment kit.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Snowman Season
Papers: WW, Flirty Flamingo, Coastal Cabana, Real Red Glimmer paper, Let it Snow Specialty DSP
Inks: Black, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red
Accessories: Let it Snow Embellishment Kit, Snoflake Sequins, Stitched Shapes Dies, Stampin dimensionals


5 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my gosh, I was just thinking I need to figure out something to do with all the pink felt pieces I haven't touched, and here you come along with the sweetest inspiration ever, Jennie! Love it! Super cute! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Melissa Grant said...

I dragged my feet getting the Snowman...and now I am sorry I did! Great card!! Thanks for sharing with us at SUNDAY STAMPS.

stampwithamyk said...

So sweet! Love the pink accessories, perfect with your cute snowman! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Fiona said...

Who knew? A snowman and pink and it works so well. A great card too for someone who lives in warmer climates - not me here in the UK though sadly - although the sun is shining it's that cold wintry sun. Thanks for joining us at HSS again this week Jennie x

Creations in paper said...

Very cute card! Love that little snowman with the scarf and hat. Great nontraditional colored Christmas card. Thanks for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Robbie