Friday, April 3, 2020

Another Easter Card for Two Challenges


Another Easter card for two challenges.

I'm really ramping up my Easter card creations this year because I will be unable to be with family I love. However, hopefully sending these cards can show them we're still thinking of them!!

This card uses a sketch and a color challenge.

First, the sketch is for Case this Sketch#366 here.

And then the colors are for Just Add Ink#499 here.
The colors to use are Balmy Blue, Blushing Bride and Highland Heather.

Under my Umbrella and Itty Bitty Greetings are the stamp sets with some Subtles  DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Under My Umbrella & Itty Bitty Greetings
Papers: WW, Balmy Blue, Highland Heather, Blushing Bride, Come Sail Away DSP, Subtles 6 by 6 DSP
Inks: Black, Balmy Blue, Highland Heather, Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron
Accessories: Stitched Shapes dies, Umbrella Builder punch, Stampin dimensionals



2 comments:

Suzanne D. said...

Love the colors. This card is so pleasing to the eye!

Kampin' Karen said...

I love the way you used the Come Sail Away DSP.