Monday, April 13, 2020

Happiness Card for a Sunday Stamps Sketch


I made this pretty card for the sketch at Sunday Stamps#228 here.

Peaceful Moments and Abstract Impressions are the stamp sets with some Best Dressed 6 by 6 DSP.


Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Peaceful Moments & Abstract Impressions
Papers: WW, Lovely Lipstick, Petal Pink, Best Dressed 6 by 6 DSP
Inks: Lovely Lipstick and Petal Pink
Accessories:  1/4 in Petal Pink Metallic Edge Ribbon, Stitched Shapes dies, Layering Circles dies, Peaceful Poppies Sequins, Happiness Blooms enamel dots, Stampin dimensionals


3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

All of your pretty blooms and polka dots make me happy! This is a lovely card!

Heather said...

Oh, lovely, Jennie - great combo of papers, I LOVE polka dots! So very cheery! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Annette Elliott said...

You are right- your card is very pretty! I love how you added a shadow of ink behind the sentiment. I love your card! Thanks so much for playing along with this weeks challenge at Sunday Stamps! :)