Thursday, April 30, 2020

Peaceful Moments Cards for a CAS Colours & Sketch Challenge

This duo of cards is for the sketch at CAS Colours & Sketches#368 here.

I had just enough DSP to make two cards and couldn't decide if I liked the one with Old Olive or Petal Pink better.

Peaceful Moments is the stamp set with some Best Dressed 6 by 6 DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Peaceful Moments
Papers: WW, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Best Dressed DSP
Inks: Old Olive and Petal Pink
Accessories: 1/4 inch Petal Pink Metallic Edge ribbon, Stitched So Sweetly dies, Stampin dimensionals



2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Beautiful cards. Love the colors and paper that you used. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

Patricia Hays said...

Both cards are lovely, Jennie! I'm not usually a fan of Old Olive but I like the contrast it provides with the floral paper on the bottom card. Thanks for sharing your artwork with us at CC&S! :)