Thursday, April 23, 2020

Two for Thursday Sunshine Card


Here's a card for a sketch and a color challenge.

First, I've used the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#432 here.

And then the colors are for CAS Colours & Sketches#367 here.
The colors to use are Call Me Clover, Pineapple Punch and Blueberry Bushel.

Under My Umbrella is the stamp set with a bit of 2018-2020 In Color 6 by 6 DSP.  I sure am going to miss these colors!!!

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Under My Umbrella
Papers: WW, Call Me Clover, Blueberry Bushel, Pineapple punch, 2018-2020 In Color 6 by 6 DSP
Inks: Smoky Slate, Call Me Clover, Blueberry Bushel, Pineapple Punch
Accessories: 1/8 inch Call Me Clover, Blueberry Bushel, Pineapple Punch Grosgrain Ribbon, Umbrella Builder punch, Starburst punch, 2 inch Circle punch, Stampin dimensionals



7 comments:

LeAnne said...

So sweet, love this!

JulieP said...

Such a pretty card! Love the repetition of the challenge colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog.

karen h said...

Lovely card! I really like the strips of ribbon as an accent! Great use of the colors! Thank you for playing along with us at CC&S!

Patricia Hays said...

The dainty flowers decorating the umbrella are darling. I especially like the three narrow ribbons lying next to each other to form one broader stripe. Thanks for sharing your card with us at CC&S!

Jen Timko said...

What a wonderful card. Love that little umbrella and the fun boots. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

Amy O said...

What a cheery and fun card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Shannon Lorenz-Hatch said...

I love everything about this card! The repetition, the aligned ribbons off to the side is super cute for this card. This stamp set is among my favorites...I have a lot of favorites, this is super fun to play with. The umbrella is great. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CC&S