Monday, April 20, 2020

Waterfront Card for Two Challenges

Here's a beach-y card for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches#431 here.

And then the colors are for Sunday Stamps#229 here.
The pretty water and palm tree and colors made me think of the Waterfront stamp set.
And the colors I chose were Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Pool Party, Pretty Peacock and Crumb Cake.

The greeting is from Peaceful Moments.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Waterfront and Peaceful Moments
Papers: WW, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Peaceful Poppies DSP
Inks: Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Pretty Peacock
Accessories: Stampin dimensionals



3 comments:

Karren said...

What a beautiful, warm and sunny scene you've created! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Heather said...

Love it, Jennie! I went straight for a shore scene, too, but yours looks like right where I want to be, lol! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Annette Elliott said...

What a perfect "beachy" card,Jennie! I love the water line you created- rockin' this weeks color challenge perfectly. Thanks so much for playing long with us at Sunday Stamps!