Thursday, May 14, 2020

Christmas Card with Retiring Products

I know it's odd to see a Christmas card in May, but I just had to use the Lots of Cheer stamp set again before it retires!! Acutally, almost everything on this card is retiring except the Layering Oval dies.

I've also made this for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at MOJO#536 here.

And then the colors were inspired by Inspire Create Challenge#069 here.
I thought the green, red and yellow would make a good Christmas card!

Lots of Cheer is the stamp set with some Country Club DSP and some Neutrals 6 by 6 DSP, all going to retire. I added some Country Club Twine Combo pack, also retiring.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Lots of Cheer
Papers: WW, Garden Green, Night of Navy, Poppy Parade, Neutrals 6 by 6 DSP
Inks: Black, Garden Green, Night of Navy, Poppy Parade, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Layering Oval dies, Stitched Shapes dies, Country Club Twine Combo pack, Stampin dimensionals



1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun snowman card! So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!