Friday, May 29, 2020

Sweetly Swirled Card for Two Challenges

I'm really sad that the Sweetly Swirled stamp set is going to retire. I've used it here on this card for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at MOJO#537 here.

And then the colors are for Inspire Create Challenge#070 here.
The colors to use are Rich Razzleberry, Coastal Cabana and Night of Navy.

The dotted background is from the Birthday Backgrounds stamp set.  And there's a bit of the Peaceful Poppies DSP-both retiring.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Sweetly Swirled
Papers: WW, Rich Razzleberry, Peaceful Poppies DSP
Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Coastal Cabana, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Layering Circles dies, Happiness Blooms enamel dots, Glitter Enamel dots, Rectangle Stitched dies, Stampin dimensionals



2 comments:

Bernadette Bliss said...

Jennie, This is so soft and pretty. I have used Rich Razzleberry very little recently. I'm going to try my hand at using it again.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a beautiful card! Love it!