Thursday, May 7, 2020

Three for Thursday Wedding Card

I fit in three challenges for this sweet wedding card.

First, I used the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches#434 here.

Second, it's for the Global Design Project#239 Theme: Wedding, here.

And finally, for The Paper Players#489-Theme: Make Me Smile, here.
Who doesn't smile at weddings???

Heart to Heart is the stamp set with some Best Dressed 6 by 6 DSP (which is sadly, retiring).

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Heart to Heart
Papers: WW, Petal Pink, Purple Posy, Best Dressed 6 by 6 DSP
Inks: Petal Pink and Old Olive
Accessories: Gingham Gala adhesive backed sequins, Ornate Garden ribbon combo pack, Story Label punch, Stitched So Sweetly dies, Rectangle Stitched dies,  Subtle embossing folder, Stampin dimensionals




5 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Beautiful card! Such pretty colors and I love the green ribbon! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Very pretty Jennie! These are some of my favourite papers and I love your layered label and the addition of the green ribbon. Thanks for making me smile over at The Paper Players this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Jennie, this is so pretty! That DSP is beautiful and I love your sentiment! SMILE! SO, happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

Kim S said...

This is so pretty. I love the soft colors highlighted with the beautiful green ribbon. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Lee Ann Barrett said...

This is so pretty! Elegant, and with that pretty floral paper in the background, it is also romantic. Great wedding card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!