Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Three for Tuesday Card

This card is for three challenges.I mixed some retiring things with new things.

First, I've used the sketch at the Global Design Project#242 here.

Then the colors were inspired by Just Add Ink#506 here.
It's an inspiration photo and I was drawn to the yellow, blue and purple. I chose the new In Color, Bumblebee and paired that with Pacific Point and Blackberry Bliss.

And finally, it's for TGIF Challenge#265-Theme: Travel, here.
I thought of the Adirondack chair from the Seasonal Layers dies. I added the cup and flowers and think of a relaxing spot where you can just sit and breathe!

Colorful Seasons is the stamp set with it's coordinating Seasonal Layers dies-all going to retire.

The WW piece was embossed with the new Tasteful Texture embossing folder. And there's some 2020-2022 In Color 6 by 6 DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Colorful Seasons
Papers: WW, Bumblebee, Pacific Point, Blackberry Bliss, 2020-2022 In Color 6 by 6 DSP
Inks: Pacific Point, Blackberry Bliss
Accessories: Tasteful Texture embossing folder, Stitched Shapes dies, Layering Circles dies, Seasonal Layers dies, Stampin dimensionals




1 comment:

Chantell Randall said...

The Theme and sentiment on your card go perfectly together. A lovely calm card. Chantell Just Add Ink