Monday, May 4, 2020

Mother's Day Card for Three Challenges


I managed to fit in three challenges for this card!!

First, I've used the sketch at Inspire Create Challenge#068 here.

Second, the colors are for TGIF Challenge#262 here.
The colors to use are Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana and Daffodil Delight.

And finally, it's for Just Add Ink#503 here.
It's a challenge to Just Add two: pencils-stencils-patterned paper. I chose Watercolor pencils and patterned paper.

Under My Umbrella and Well Said are the stamp sets with some Best Dressed 6 by 6 DSP.


Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Under My Umbrella and Well Said
Papers: Watercolor, WW, Daffodil Delight, Best Dressed 6 by 6 DSP
Inks: Black, Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Watercolor pencils, 1/4 inch Daffodil Delight ruched ribbon, Umbrella Builder punch, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Stampin dimensionals




4 comments:

Chantell Randall said...

Oh wow - you really did well with your Challenges. I really love the multi-coloured umbrella - it really caught my eye. Chantell Just Add Ink

Tami Hewlett said...

Darling Mother's Day card!!! That stamp set is perfect! Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week.

Nikki Spencer said...

Great challenge mix Jennie! This is super sweet and dainty and you've combined the Just Add Ink requirements beautifully! Thanks for sharing!

Tina said...

Aww, this is so sweet! The umbrella looks very cute with all the happy colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.