Tuesday, June 2, 2020

I'm the June Guest Designer at CAS Colours & Sketches!!




I'm thrilled to be asked to be a Guest Designer for the CAS Colours & Sketches challenges for the month of June 2020.

So on Tuesday, for the month of June, I'll be sharing my creations with their Color Challenges or Sketch Challenges.

Today starts with the CAS Colours & Sketches#373 here.

It's a color challenge to use Pool Party, Crumb Cake and Pear Pizzazz.




Today's also the last day to order from the Jan-Jun 2020 Mini Catalog and the Annual Catalog, so I've used retiring goodies.

Perennial Birthday is the stamp set with some Peaceful Poppies DSP-all retiring.

The crumb cake piece was run thru the Corrugated embossing folder, also retiring.

I've added some leaves that were punched with the Leaf punch and some Whisper White baker's twine-also both retiring.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Perennial Birthday
Papers: WW, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Peaceful Poppies DSP
Inks: Pool Party, Crumb Cake and Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Whisper White bakers twine, Corrugated embossing folder, Stitched So Sweetly dies, Leaf punch, Stampin dimensionals





2 comments:

samantha's cards said...

This is lovely, I'm so glad you could join us this month.

JulieP said...

So nice to have you Jennie! I love the texture of your panel. Beautifully done!