Friday, June 19, 2020

Just Because Card for Two Challenges

Here's a double-duty card for a sketch and a color challenge.  Obviously I love to combine challenges!!!

First, I've used the sketch at Hand Stamped Sentiments#341 here.

And then the colors are for the Splitcoast Color Combination#796 here.
The colors to use are Real Red, Pool Party and Garden Green with your favorite yellow for dessert.

I painted a strip of Shimmery White card stock with the new Water Painters and those four ink colors.

Lovely You is the stamp set with it's coordinating Lovely Labels Pick a Punch.


Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Lovely You
Papers: WW, Shimmery White, Real Red
Inks: Real Red, Pool Party, Garden Green, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Tasteful Textures embossing folder, Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 1/4 inch Daffodil Delight Ruched ribbon, Lovely Labels Pick a Punch, Water Painters, Stampin dimensionals, 1/4 inch Circle punch



2 comments:

Fiona said...

I love your flowers on this card Jennie - a great take on our sketch - thanks for joining us at HSS this week.

Creations in paper said...

I have been eyeing this stamp set. Your card is cute. Thanks for playing with us at HSS.

Robbie