Saturday, June 6, 2020

More New Catalog Goodies!

My new catalog order arrived so I had to play!

Here's a new stamp set, Many Mates-awesome for all occasions!! I made this for a graduation card.

And this is new DSP-Playing with Patterns DSP. Also, there's new Playing with Patterns Resin Dots.

This is for the sketch at Sunday Stamps#232 here.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Many Mates
Papers: WW, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Playing with Patterns DSP
Inks: Coastal Cabana, Purple Posy, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Stitched Shapes dies, Layering Squares dies, Playing with Patterns Resin Dots, Stampin dimensionals







3 comments:

Heather said...

So cute, Jennie - so fun to see the new papers and stamps out! Love these fresh color combos, and dots are always my fave, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Claire Broadwater said...

You can't go wrong with polka dots and stripes, Jennie! Love the patterns you used and the fun colors, too! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps!

Heidi Baks said...

Beautiful and bright congratulatory card! I love all the coordinating products. Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.