Monday, June 22, 2020

Thank You Card for Two Challenges


This thank you card came together quickly thanks to two challenges.

First, I’ve used the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#440here.


So Sentimental is the stamp set with some Playing with Patterns DSP.

The little flowers are from the Nature’s Thoughts dies.

Here’s my recipe:

Stamps:  So Sentimental
Papers: WW, Calypso Coral, Playing with Patterns DSP
Inks:  Calypso Coral
Accessories:  Nature’s Thoughts dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Stampin dimensionals




6 comments:

KindleLover said...

I love the calypso coral, the matting adds such a nice balance.

Linda Callahan said...

Such a fun card.....and happy background! glad you joined us at FMS!

Jacquie Southas said...

Lovely, CAS design! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Brum said...

What a great card! I love that fun background paper and sweet flowers! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love the way you picked out and focused on one accent colour with that fabulous dotty paper! Thanks for playing along with my CAS Thanks challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

I love the DSP you used and the sentiment! Your card is CAS perfection! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week!