Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Under My Umbrella Card for Two Challenges

Here's a card for two challenges.

It's color challenge time at the CAS Colours & Sketches blog and my guest designer stint for June continues!

Here's the link to CAS Colours & Sketches#375.

The colors to use are So Saffron, Night of Navy and Real Red.

And then I used the sketch at Inspire Create Challenge#071 here.

Under My Umbrella is the stamp set with some In Good Taste DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Under My Umbrella
Papers: WW, Night of Navy, Real Red, In Good Taste DSP
Inks: Night of Navy, Real Red, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Umbrella Builder punch, Lovely Labels Pick a Punch, Playful Pets Trim Combo pack, Stampin dimensionals





2 comments:

JulieP said...

Awesome way to combine the two challenges!!! Lovely!

YoonYoung Kim said...

This rainboot card is awesome!! So simple and cute!!