Thursday, December 24, 2020

Buffalo Plaid Christmas Tree Card

 

I'm a huge fan of buffalo plaid so I had to make this card that I saw on Leah Dixon's blog here. I just changed it up to use my favorite color!

This Christmas card is also for The Spot#142 here. The colors to use are Black, White and a pop of color. I had to use my all time favorite-Real Red.

Banner Year and Buffalo Check Background are the stamp sets. It's hard to see but the WW piece was embossed with the Pinewood Planks embossing folder and the Real Red piece with the Subtle embossing folder. The tree was punched with the Pine Tree punch.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Banner Year and Buffalo Check background

Papers: WW, Black, Real Red

Inks: Black and Real Red

Accessories: Banners Pick a Punch, Pine Tree punch, Pinewood Planks embossing folder, Subtle embossing folder, Playful Pets trim combo pack, Stampin dimensionals



2 comments:

Tina's Crop Shop said...

Such an adorable card! I’m a huge fan of Buffalo Plaid as well! Blessings, Tina DT

Tina's Crop Shop said...

Super adorable! I’m a huge fan of buffalo plaid as well!