Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Valentine Card for Two Challenges

This Valentine card is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at The Spot#143 here.

And then it's also for the Global Design Project#272 here. It's a Case the Designer.

I chose to Case the layout of Kerstin Kreis's card. I used some Plaid Tidings DSP, changed it to a landscape card and added some red with the blues. I did keep the circle element.

This cute Valentine shows how truly versatile the Plaid Tidings DSP is!! I've paired that with the Wreath Builder dies.

There's actually no stamps used on this card.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: none

Papers: WW, Balmy Blue, Poppy Parade, Plaid Tidings DSP

Inks: none

Accessories: Stitched Shapes dies, Layering Circles dies, All the Trimmings Ribbon combo pack, Wreath Builder dies, Subtle embossing folder, All the Trimmings Embellishments, Stampin dimensionals






No comments: