Thursday, December 31, 2020

Sweet Ice Cream Birthday Card for a Paper Craft Crew Sketch

 

I had time to play with my January-June Catalog pre-order so I used some new goodies for this card!!

I've also used the sketch at the Paper Craft Crew#407 here.

This is all in the new Ice Cream Corner Suite. Sweet Ice Cream is the stamp set with it's coordinating Ice Cream Corner DSP. There's also an Ice Cream Cone builder punch and coordinating Ice Cream Corner Sprinkles. And I used a bit of the Blackberry Bliss 3/8 inch Striped ribbon.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Sweet Ice Cream

Papers: WW, Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive, Ice Cream Corner DSP

Inks: Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive, Cinnamon Cider

Accessories: Ice Cream Cone Builder punch, 3/8 inch Blackberry Bliss Striped Ribbon, Ice Cream Corner Sprinkles, Stampin dimensionals




No comments: