Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Soft Snowman Card for Two Challenges

 

First, I've used the sketch at the Global Design Project#270 here. I didn't stick with the slimline card but did stay pretty close to the sketch.

And then the colors are for TGIF Challenge#293 here. The colors to use are Smoky Slate, Balmy Blue and Highland Heather. 

I thought of snowmen for this color challenge so I used the Snowman Season stamp set, Peace & Joy for the snowflakes and Itty Bitty Christmas for the greeting.

There's some Subtles 6 by 6 DSP and some In Good Taste DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Snowman Season, Peace & Joy and Itty Bitt Christmas

Papers: WW, Smoky Slate, Balmy Blue, Subtles 6 by 6 DSP, In Good Taste DSP

Inks: Black, Balmy Blue, Smoky Slate, Pumpkin Pie, Highland Heather, Old Olive

Accessories: Stitched Shapes dies, Layering Ovals dies, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Banner pick a punch, Stampin dimensionals




No comments: