Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Christmas Cheer Card for Two Challenges

Here's a snowy scene Christmas card for two challenges. 

First, I've used the Case this Sketch#399 here.

And then it's for the inspiration photo at the Paper Craft Crew#403 here. I was inspired by the snow and the red presents and blue sky. It made me think of the Trimming the Town DSP.

Coming Home and Itty Bitty Christmas are the stamp sets with some Trimming the Town DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Coming Home and Itty Bitty Christmas

Papers: WW, Poppy Parade, Trimming the Town DSP

Inks: Early Espresso, Old Olive, Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Smoky Slate

Accessories: Home Together dies, Tasteful Labels dies, Snowflake Sequins, Stampin dimensionals






1 comment:

Jan Musselman said...

Such a cute card, Jennie! I love thissuite of products too. Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!