Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Driving By Masculine Birthday Card for Two Challenges

This masculine birthday card is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Global Design Project#330 here.

And then the colors are for CAS Colours & Sketches#457 here. The colors to use are Evening Evergreen, Early Espresso and Merry Merlot. I saw these three as a masculine scheme which was perfect for a birthday card that I needed to make for my darling hubby!

I had to use the Driving By stamp set again cuz it's just the cutest! The greeting is from Happiest of Birthdays and there's some Neutrals DSP and some 2021-2023 In Color DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Driving By and Happiest of Birthdays

Papers: White, Early Espresso, Evening Evergreen, 2021-2023 In Color DSP, Neutrals DSP

Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento, Early Espresso, Evening Evergreen, Merry Merlot, Smoky Slate

Accessories: Banners pick a punch, Blender pens, Stampin dimensoinals



Product List

2 comments:

Michal said...

Such a cute birthday card Jennie, I'm sure your husband will love it! :) You did great job combining our challenge colors with the GDP sketch, I especially like the card with the balloons - so sweet! Thank you for joining us this week at CC&S!

YoonYoung Kim said...

Nice use of the dark colors for a masculine card. Your hubby must love this!! Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.