Saturday, February 26, 2022

Sunshine & Rainbows Baby Card

I needed a baby card and saw the colors for The Color Throwdown#681 here and thought they'd be a perfect fit! 

There are two pinks and two greens and I went with Magenta Madness, Petal Pink, Granny Apple Green and Soft Seafoam. It just so happens these are all in the Sunshine & Rainbows DSP-only available for a few more days!!

Celebrating You and Rainbow of Happiness are the stamp sets.

I colored the Iridescent Rhinestones with my Blends.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Celebrating You & Rainbow of Happiness

Papers: White, Magenta Madness, Petal Pink, Granny Apple Green, Soft Sea Foam, Sunshine & Rainbows DSP

Inks: Magenta Madness and Petal Pink

Accessories: Layering Circles dies, Brilliant Rainbow dies, Picture This dies, Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels, Stampin dimensionals



Product List

No comments: