Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Thinking of You Card for Three Challenges

This thinking of you card is for three challenges.

First, it's for the Global Design Project#331 here. I LOVE anything with polka dots! For some reason they just make me smile!!

Second, the colors are for The Card Concept#169 here. I was inspired by the colors and went with Night of Navy, Balmy Blue, Real Red and White.

And finally, it's for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge#149 here.  I went down the right hand column with Dry Embossing, Flowers and CAS.

Hello Beautiful and Celebrating You are the stamp sets.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Hello Beautiful & Celebrating You

Papers: White, Real Red, Night of Navy, Balmy Blue

Inks: Real Red, Night of Navy, Balmy Blue

Accessories: Beautiful Shapes dies, Layering Circles dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack, Stampin dimensionals






Product List

6 comments:

Kerry Parkinson said...

I love polka dots too! Great use of the colours on your card, thanks for joining us at The Card Concept.

Silke Ledlow said...

So pretty and thoughtful. Great take on this weeks TTTC...thank you for playing along!

Carol said...

Your card came together SO well with that row on the Tic Tac Toe board! I love texture and also CAS, and your red, blue and white made this card eye-catching to me in the gallery! SO glad you shared your card with us this week at Tic Tac Toe!

Claire Broadwater said...

Jennie, such a fun card. I love the red, white and blue combo! Polka dots make me smile, too. So happy you joined us at the TTTC!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is DARLING, Jennie. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Card Concept and please visit again soon.
Blessings,
Karen L, DT
The Card Concept

Kim S said...

I love your use of the colors from The Card Concept! It all fits the sentiment beautifully! Thank you for playing along with us at The Card Concept.