Sunday, February 6, 2022

Positive Thoughts Friend Card

It's time to play at The Paper Players again!

 It's The Paper Players#577 Theme Challenge of Love & Friendship, here. I went with the Friendship theme.

This is also for Inspire Create Challenge#109 here. It's an Inspiration Challenge and I was inspired by the layout. 

I've used the Positive Thoughts stamp set and it's coordinating Nature's Thoughts dies from the Annual Catalog with some Sunshine & Rainbows DSP. This DSP is just the best!!

I just love polka dots! They make me smile!! Don't they make you happy???

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Positive Thoughts

Papers: White, Magenta Madness, Mango Melody, Misty Moonlight, Sunshine & Rainbows DSP

Inks: Misty Moonlight

Accessories: Beautiful Shapes dies, Nature's Thoughts dies, Tasteful Labels dies,3/8 inch Denim ribbon,  Stampin dimensionals


The Paper Players Design Team
Product List

9 comments:

Christy Lynn said...

I have to agree with you, Jennie--polka dots are definitely cheerful! Love how you pulled the colors from the polka dots for your flower embellishments. Very cute!

Ann Schach said...

Such a happy, cheerful card, Jennie! It's one that brings a smile to my face. I love how the flowers coordinate with the designer paper...so pretty! Have a wonderful week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Jennie, I love this polka dot DSP! Makes me think of Spring. Your little flowers are so precious, too! Have a great week!!

LeAnne said...

This is a very chipper, cheery card! I am like Claire, I LOVE those polka dots and your sentiment is perfect for a friendship card!

Cindy Beach said...

Absolutely, polka dots do make me happy! So do the lovely colors in the DSP. Such pretty floral embellishments too. What I love best? I think that sentiment is so thoughtful and encouraging.

laurie said...

This is really cute...love the polka dots!

Anne Marie Hile said...

This is such a happy card Jennie! The polka dots are the perfect background for sure!

Jaydee said...

Polda dots in pretty colors - what's not to love! And I just love that sentiment. Fabulous card
hugs
jaydee

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Such a lovely sentiment for a friendship card Jennie and I love the bright spots and stripes paper combo too, so cheery!