Saturday, February 19, 2022

Hey Sports Fan Bundle Birthday Card

I needed a birthday card for my baseball loving nephew and the Hey Sports Fan Suite couldn't be more perfect!

I've used the sketch at Try Stampin on Tuesday#542 here. 

Your Biggest Fan is the stamp set with the Sports Event dies, Hey Sports Fan DSP and the Resin Stars Embellishments.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Your Biggest Fan

Papers: Very Vanilla, Night of Navy, Hey Sports Fan DSP

Inks: Night of Navy

Accessories: Sports Event Dies, Layering Circles dies, Stitched Rectangle dies, Resin Stars Embellishments, Stampin dimensionals



Product List

5 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

Jennie, what a great masculine interpretation of our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch!! Love how you've taken each element of the sketch and made it a guy thing through color or shape! Thank you for sharing your creative talents once again with us at TSOT!!! -Donna

Heather said...

Oh, Jennie, you have totally redeemed this suite for me here, lol, darn it! I really didn't care for the colors when I first saw it, but you have tamed the beast with this perfect fun birthday card! I bow down! Thanks so much for playing at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

Laurie Unger said...

This is darling!!! What a wonderful masculine take on the sketch! Thanks for playing at TSOT.

Anna said...

What a fun card. The colors are so bold, and I love the clever way you have incorporated tickets into your work. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday!
Anna, Design Team

Donna Scholz said...

Jennie, congratulations, your great masculine card is one of Try Stampin' on Tuesday's "Top 3" cards for challenge #542!!! -Donna