Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Merry Christmas to all! Hope you're all enjoying the day with family and friends. We're having our family Christmas this morning and heading to Kenosha with the rest of the family in the afternoon. We're thankful for everyone and everything we have!
I'm sharing my last Christmas project for this year, a gift bag for my mom's presents. I was inspired by this card that I saw on Splitcoast.
The kraft bag was stamped with the snowflake from Patterned Pines in Real Red, Old Olive and Soft Suede. The panel has a piece of the flocked specialty paper from Christmas Cocoa. There's a piece of the 1 1/4 inch Old Olive striped grosgrain ribbon that's wrapped up with a Circle Fire brad. I punched a piece of Whisper White with the Ornament punch. I stamped the leaf from Berry Christmas in Old Olive, the berries in Real Red, and "make merry" in Soft Suede. That's popped up with Stampin' dimensionals. The ribbon stamp was stamped in Versamark then embossed with Silver embossing powder. The tag is from Christmas Punch, layered on a piece of Old Olive punched from the Wide Oval punch.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Berry Christmas and Delightful Decorations, Christmas Punch, Patterned Pines
Papers: Whisper white, Old Olive, Real Red, Christmas Cocoa Specialty papers
Inks: Old Olive, Real Red, Soft Suede, Versamark
Accessories: Circle Fire brad, Ornament Punch, Scallop oval punch, Wide oval punch, 1 1/4 inch Old Olive striped grosgrain ribbon, Silver embossing powder, Mistletoe ribbon, Stampin dimensionals

No comments: