Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Stamping 411 Sketch #130 Masculine Birthday


This one is for the Stamping 411 sketch #130 here. I have a card order for birthday cards so here's another one.
Party Hearty is my "go to" birthday set. I think I need to buy another one! And the Specialty papers from To the Nines are perfect for those masculine cards.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Party Hearty
Papers: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, To the Nines Specialty
Inks: Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand
Accessories: 3/4 inch circle punch, word window punch, stampin dimensionals

4 comments:

Lesley said...

Oooo!!! I LOVE this! The colours are awesome and it is so perfect for a masculine card!!!

Happy Holidays!
Lesley :)

Unknown said...

Nice pattern mix and love the use of this stamp set with them. Great job!
Thanks for playing along this week!

gbarron56 said...

I love what you did with this. Masculine cards are always so difficult for me but you nailed this one on the head! Great job on the sketch this week. Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411 Operators! Blessings, Gretchen

Patti Chesky said...

Love your "guy card". The mix of Always Artichoke and Sahara Sand compliment each other so nicely. Great card!!!