Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Stamping 411 Merry Wreath


I had time to play this morning so I made this for the Stamping 411 sketch here. I'm not going to hoard paper anymore so you might be seeing a lot of the Christmas Cocoa Specialty papers. I used the Berry Christmas stamp set, the Jumbo Snowflake punch and some Mistletoe ribbon. The greeting was stamped in Soft Suede and punched out with the Modern Label punch.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Berry Christmas
Papers: Whisper white, Real Red, Soft Suede and Christmas Cocoa Specialty
Inks: Real red and Soft Suede
Accessories: Silver brad, Jumbo snowflake punch, Mistletoe ribbon, Modern Label punch

3 comments:

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

So Pretty. Thanks for playing along.

Patti Chesky said...

Using the snowflake die cut for the circle element is a fabulous idea. This card is so festive. Great job!!!

Unknown said...

what a pretty card!! love the colors in this dsp!! thanks for playing along with us over at stamping 411!!