Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Occasions Mini Sneek Peek (& a Mojo Sketch)


You're getting a look at some new Designer Papers in the Occasions Mini Catalog out January 5, 2010! There's an awesome Designer Series Paper Stack with 48 sheets total of double sided, really cute papers. Now that my Christmas cards are done and sent out, I hope to play more with my Occasions pre-order!
I made this for the Mojo sketch #117 here. Party Hearty is the set I used. I first stamped the whole cupcake image in Rose Red, stamped the frosting part in Chocolate Chip on scrap paper then cut it out. I also stamped the candle in Tempting Turquoise and cut that out. The Scallop Circle #2 Bigz die was used for the Rose Red circle and the Coluzzle was used for the Whisper White circle. The "cake" sentiment was stamped in Chocolate Chip on Rose Red paper then punched out with the Word Window punch. A border with Tempting Turquoise was made with the Scallop Edge punch. A bit of 1/4 inch Tempting Turquoise ribbon and it's done!
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Party Hearty
Papers: Whisper white, Rose Red, Tempting Turquoise, Sweet Pea DSP stack
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Rose Red and Tempting Turquoise,
Accessories: 1/4 inch Tempting Turquoise grosgrain ribbon, Scallop #2 Circle Bigz die, Coluzzle, Word Window punch, Scallop Edge punch

No comments: