Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Stamping 411 Sketch #129 Anniversary

It's been a bad weekend around here! My daughter Abby had her two front teeth knocked out of place during her basketball game. Luckily we were able to get our dentist to put them back and now we're working with the ortho. All after getting her braces off this summer. A bit of prayers will hopefully help them heal! She's been such a tough cookie!

Meanwhile, I've gotten a couple of card orders so I need to make an anniversary card and the Stamping 411 sketch #129 was perfect! I used the retired Candy Lane DSP, the Always stamp set and Teeny Tiny Wishes. I punched the Pink Pirouette piece of dsp with the scallop edge punch. Happy Anniversary was stamped in Close to Cocoa, punched out with the Small Oval punch then layered with the Scallop Oval punch. The ribbon is Riding Hood Red taffeta that is also retired. The big heart is from Always and the rounder one was punched with the Heart punch.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Always and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: Very Vanilla, Close to Cocoa, Candy Lane DSP
Inks: Close to Cocoa and Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Scallop edge punch, Small Oval punch, Scallop oval punch, Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon, Heart punch, Stampin' dimensionals

5 comments:

RDH said...

Beautiful card!!! I just love this combo!!!
Heather RDH

Selene Kempton said...

I love riding hood red.. Oh how i miss that color. GORGEOUS card, and I love that designer paper.. Great use of all the elements, tied together perfectly!

Unknown said...

Cute card Jennie! I like the two different hearts up top and boy, do I miss that ribbon! SU! can bring that back and day now....
Thanks for playing along again this week!

Unknown said...

Very pretty!! Thanks for playing along this week!!

Patti Chesky said...

So adorable!!! I love seeing all these Valentine cards this week.