Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Mojo 116 Snowflake Circles


I'm chipping down to the last of the Chrismas cards I need. I did this one for the MojoMonday Sketch #116 here. I used the Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin' kit papers and self-adhesive die cuts. I also used a piece from the Old Olive Patterns DSP. I cut the circles with my Coluzzle. In the center of the red circle I stamped the snowflake from Berry Christmas in Old Olive and added a Circle Fire Rhinestone brad. The ribbon is a piece of the Misletoe ribbon from the Holiday Mini. Finally, Merry Christmas from Teeny Tiny Wishes was stamped in Old Olive then punched with the Word Window Punch.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Berry Christmas and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: Very Vanilla, Real Red, Old Olive, Old Olive Patterns DSP, Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin
Inks: Old Olive
Accessories: Mistletoe 3/8 inch Old Olive ribbon, Circle Fire Rhinestone brads, Word Window punch, Coluzzle, Stampin' dimensionals

No comments: