Saturday, October 9, 2010

Clean & Simple FTL#111 Gratitude

A card for this week's FTL#111 at Clean and Simple Stamping here.
So quick and so cute!
I started with an Early Espresso base and added some DSP from Autumn Spice. Then,  I matted more of the Autumn Spice DSP with More Mustard. I stamped the sentiment from Day of Gratitude in Early Espresso right onto the Mustard DSP. I stamped the leaf in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla, cut it out and popped it up with Stampin dimensionals. I punched out some Early Espresso with the Modern Label punch and added a More Mustard brad.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Day of Gratitude
Papers: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, More Mustard and Autumn Spice DSP
Inks: Early Espresso
Accessories: Modern Label punch, More Mustard brad, Stampin dimensional

No comments: