Sunday, October 24, 2010

Patterns DSP Brights Birthday for Patrick

It's my nephew, Patrick's second birthday party today and here's the card I made for him. He's such a bright spot in our lives so I thought I'd make him a really bright and fun card.
The base is Whisper White card stock. I ran a piece of Chocolate Chip thru the Big Shot with the Square Lattice textured impressions embossing folder. I used the 1 3/8 inch square punch to punch out the following colors from the Patterns DSP Brights stack: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Pacific Point and Rich Razzleberry. I used the same color Stampin Write markers to color the stamp from Party Hearty. I stamped "look who's turning" from On Your Birthday in Chocolate Chip and punched it out with the 1 1/4 inch circle punch. That was layered on to a Real Red piece punched with the 1 3/4 inch circle punch and popped up with Stampin dimensionals.
Happy Birthday Patrick!
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Party Hearty and On Your Birthday
Papers: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Patterns DSP Brights Stack
Inks: Chocolate Chip Classic Stamp pad, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Pacific Point and Rich Razzleberry Stampin write markers
Accessories: 1 1/4 inch and 1 3/4 inch circle punches, Stampin dimensionals, 1 3/8 inch Square punch, Square Lattice textured impressions embossing folder

No comments: