Friday, October 1, 2010

CAS Real Red Christmas

I'm on a Clean & Simple card kick lately. And since I had a new stampin' friend coming over to get some basic stamping tips I thought I'd show her how to make this card. I think this one also qualifies for the new Clean and Simple stamping feature on Stamping 411 here.
Real Red is the card stock base and I added some Real Red from the Patterns DSP Brights Stack. I stamped the ornament from Delightful Decorations in Real Red and punched it out with the XL Ornament punch. I popped that up with Stampin dimensionals. Merry Christmas from All Holidays was also stamped in Real Red. Finally, I added some Old Olive 1/4 inch grosgrain ribbon.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Delightful Decorations and All Holidays
Papers: Whisper white, Real Red, Patterns DSP Brights stack
Inks: Real Red
Accessories: XL Ornament punch, 1/4 inch Old Olive grosgrain, Stampin dimensionals

No comments: