Monday, October 25, 2010

Clean & Simple FTL#113 Happy Birthday

This birthday card is for the Clean and Simple FTL#113 here.
I used my Color Coach to get the colors: Sahara Sand, Perfect Plum and Blushing Bride. I also added Early Espresso for the top of the cupcake and sentiment.
I started with a base of textured Sahara Sand card stock. I colored the cupcake from Got Treats with my Early Espresso, Blushing Bride and Perfect Plum Stampin write markers. I then punched those out with the 1 1/4 inch Square punch. Those were layered onto Blushing Bride pieces punched with the Scallop square punch. A piece of Perfect Plum was layered beneath that. I stamped Happy Birthday from On Your Birthday in Early Espresso. Finally, a piece of 1/2 inch Blushing Bride stitched-poly ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Got Treats and On Your Birthday
Papers: Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Blushing Bride and Perfect Plum
Inks: Early Espresso, Blushing Bride and Perfect Plum Stampin write markers
Accessories: 1 1/4 inch and Scallop square punches, 1/2 inch Blushing Bride stitched-poly ribbon

2 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Such a cute and colorful birthday card.

Lea L. said...

Those cupcakes are adorable!! Love the fun colors you used! Great job with FTL113!! ♥♥♥