Monday, October 18, 2010

Clean & Simple FTL#112 Thanks

It's been a whole week without my computer and I'm really ready to have it back (and so is my hubby so I get off of his!)! I made this quick one for the Clean & Simple FTL#112 here.
I need thank yous for my son's birthday presents and thought this one would be good for a 12 year old to send. I started with Poppy Parade card stock and added DSP from the DSP Pack-In Color. I rounded the corners of the DSP with the 3/16 inch corner rounder punch. I punched out a Whisper White circle with the XL 1 3/4 inch circle punch and a Poppy Parade star with the XL Star punch. I added some stitching to the circle with the Poppy Parade Stampin write marker and a retired Circle brad. I popped up the circles and star with Stampin dimensionals. I stamped the thanks from Thank You Kindly in Basic Black. Finally, some 1/2 inch Poppy Parade stitched-poly ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Thank You Kindly
Papers: Whisper White, Poppy Parade, DSP Pack-In Color
Inks: Basic Black, Poppy Parade Stampin write marker
Accessories: 3/16 inch corner rounder,  1 3/4 inch XL Circle punch, XL Star punch, retired circle brad, Stampin dimensionals, 1/2 inch Poppy Parade stitched-poly ribbon

No comments: