Friday, October 22, 2010

Mojo Monday Sketch# 161 Spooky

Here's my take on the MojoMonday sketch#161 here.
I needed a few more Halloween cards so I used Wicked Cool on this one. The base is Pumpkin Pie with some Basic Black layered on. Then comes some Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive DSP from the Patterns DSP Brights stack. I stamped the spider web,bats and Spooky from Wicked Cool in Basic Black on Whisper White card stock. I punched out Spooky with the 1 3/4 inch by 7/8 inch Oval punch and layered it on to a Basic Black piece punched with the Scallop Oval punch. I popped that all up with Stampin dimensionals. I stamped boo from Tiny Tags in Basic Black and the tag outline from Tiny Tags in Pumpkin Pie and trimmed that down. Then I punched a Basic Black tag with the Medium Jewelry Tag punch. Finally, a piece of 1/4 inch Pumpkin Pie grosgrain finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Tiny Tags and Wicked Cool
Papers: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Patterns DSP Brights stack
Inks: Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Medium Jewelry Tag punch, 1 3/4 in by 7/8 in Oval punch, Scallop oval punch, Stampin dimensionals, 1/4 inch Pumpkin Pie grosgrain

No comments: