Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Christmas Card for a Couple of Challenges

Here's a Christmas card for a sketch challenge and a button challenge. First, I used the 300th sketch over at Splitcoast here,  and then I participated in the PPA#62 challenge, All Buttoned Up here.
I started with a Real Red base and added three papers from Candy Cane Christmas Specialty DSP. May I just add that I love the sparkly glitter?!?Then I colored the tree from Season of Joy with the Garden Green and Chocolate Chip Stampin write markers and stamped that on Whisper White. I threaded a Real Red Designer button with a sliver of Baha Breeze card stock and adhered that with a Glue dot.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Season of Joy
Papers: Whisper White, Real Red, Baha Breeze, Garden Green, Candy Cane Christmas Specialty DSP
Inks: Chocolate Chip and Garden Green Stampin write markers
Accessories: Real Red Designer Button

4 comments:

Ann Schach said...

This is so cute! I just love this tree! Thanks for playing with the Pals this week!

Linda Callahan said...

I love the glitter - and that button tree topper! So cute!

Stampin' Diva said...

Love the paper and the added bling!!! So perfect for christmas. Thanks for playing with us @ PPA!!

Cards by Gina said...

Love those papers together on your card! Great job!