Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's Live-Holiday Mini Catalog!

Today's the day you can order from the Holiday Mini. Just click on the link to see the awesome catty or let me know if you'd like a copy.
I made this card for the Splitcoast sketch #296 here using Candy Cane Christmas Specialty DSP and A Cute Christmas stamp set.
I started by running the Real Red card stock thru the Big Shot with the Petals-a-Plenty textured impressions embossing folder. I added two of the paper designs from Candy Cane Christmas. I stamped the ornaments from A Cute Christmas in Basic Black and colored them in with the Baha Breeze, Garden Green and Real Red Stampin write markers. Merry Christmas from Loads of Love was stamped in Real Red. Finally, I added a piece of 1/8 inch Real Red taffeta to make the ornaments look like they were hanging from the ribbon. Here's my recipe:
Stamps: A Cute Christmas and Loads of Love
Papers: Whisper White, Baha Breeze, Garden Green, Real Red and Candy Cane Christmas Specialty DSP
Inks: Basic Black and Real Red, Baha Breeze, Garden Green and Real Red Stampin write markers
Accessories: 1/8 inch Real Red taffeta ribbon

No comments: