Friday, September 3, 2010

MOJO154 Autumn Spice Gratitude

Here's a card using the MojoMonday sketch#154.
I started with a base of Early Espresso and added different papers from the Autumn Spice Specialty DSP. I ran a piece of More Mustard thru the Big Shot with the Square lattice textured impressions embossing folder. I also used the Big Shot with Espresso and the Scallop Square. And the More Mustard circle was cut out with the Circles #2 die. The 2 3/8 inch XL Scallop circle was used to punch out the Espresso piece and the 1 3/4 inch XL Circle was used for the Very Vanilla circle. Onto that Vanilla circle I stamped the greeting from Day of Gratitude in Early Espresso. I cut out a leaf from one of the patterned papers of the Autumn Spice Specialty DSP. Finally, the scallop circle piece was popped up on Stampin dimensionals.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Day of Gratitude
Papers: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, More Mustard, Autumn Spice Specialty DSP
Inks: Early Espresso
Accessories: 1 3/4 in XL Circle punch, 2 3/8 in XL Scallop Circle punch, Scallop Square Bigz clear die, Circles #2 die, Square lattice textured impressions embossing folder, Stampin dimensionals

No comments: