Thursday, September 2, 2010

PPA#58 Elegant Black Thanks

Here's my try at the PPA#58-Pretty in Pearls challenge here.
I don't have any of the Basic Pearls so I improvised by putting Crystal Effects on the ends of silver brads and dipping them in Dazzling Diamonds glitter.
I started with a base Very Vanilla. I took a piece of Basic Black and ran it thru the Big Shot with the Elegant Lines textured impressions embossing folder. I punched out some of the Love Letter DSP with the Scallop Oval punch. I stamped the "thanks" image from Perfect Punches in Basic Black and cut out the thanks. I layered that on a Basic Black oval punched with the 1 3/8 by 5/8 inch oval punch and  popped it up with Stampin dimensionals. I added the brads inside the circles. Finally, a piece of 1/8 inch Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Perfect Punches
Papers: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Love Letter DSP
Inks: Basic Black
Accessories: Crystal Effects, silver brads, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Elegant Lines textured impressions embossing folder, Scallop oval punch, 1 3/8 by 5/8 oval punch, Stampin dimensionals, 1/8 inch Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon

3 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Wow! The Basic Black and the Very Vanilla are so classy together! Beautiful use of pearls! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Linda Callahan said...

And it came out great! Way to improvise! SO glad you play at PPA!

LeroyLime said...

LOVE the black and great improvising!! :)